GC Blog

Friday, June 17, 2005

Snoop Dizzle Returns (3 times in fact)

Last night was awesome. God is so good. I was surprised to see that snoop dizzle had filled out 3 different cards to win the raffle. He must have really wanted to win that shuffle. Now that I think about it we had some major celebrities at GC Ramona last night. In case you missed them here are the celebs and b-list people who "showed" up at GC: Governor Schwarzenegger (he didn't leave is phone # or email), Fun Noodle Man (he didn't leave any info either, I would like to know what school he goes to), "50" Cent (no info either), Keyser Soze (from the movie Usual Suspects), and of course the incomparable rap star Snoop Dizzle.

Not much is known about Snoop Dizzle, he prefers to keep "it" on the down low and to keep it real. He spends most of his time recording albums and is most famous for his ghetto hit "Yo Mama ain't mine". Through simple process of deduction I have found that his age is somewhere between 18 - 22 (two cards say 22, one says 18). He attends 3 different schools: Generation Church (I didn't know that was a school), as 22 year old he goes to Olive "Pierce" (hopefully a TA) and of course he has got most of his street wisdom and gold teeth from the "school of hard knocks". If you want to reach him by email you can write to: ghettofab@yahoo.com, urias2020@yahoo.com or visit his site yomama.net (Don't try these at home). Or you can call 555-1234 (no area code needed since he owns the number worldwide) or his 800 # 1-800-NO-DICE (yes, it is missing a digit).

Anyway, have a great weekend! Don't forget to bring someone to win a full iPod next Thursday as we go for 150 by 6/30!!

¢

5 Comments:

  • haha! our youth pastor is so stinking funny. Pastor Casey, you made me laugh like 80% of the time you were preaching last night. But 100% of the time I was convicted by the Holy Spirit and transformed by the renewing of my mind through the washing of the water of the word. woo! it was good stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 PM, June 17, 2005  

  • No way!! I didn't know SNOOP DIZZLE visited GC?? I've heard a lot about these famous artists turning up at small venues, but, WOW, GC must be rolling for SNOOP DIZZLE to show is face 'round there... Just curious, did he by chance do a special preview peformance of his new single (a duet with Andreo Bocelli), "Who Stole My Lunch Money (Figaro Figaro Figaro)"?

    By Blogger Emilie, at 8:16 AM, June 20, 2005  

  • Yo, Pastor Casizzle. This is Snoop Dizzle himself, thankin you fo the sho' nough props that you be givin me here on your web-diggity-blog.

    And Miss Emilie Schnizzle, let me holler at 'ya for shinin' the spotlight on me and my man Andrea Bilzcelli. That man's voice brings the tears to my eyes.

    Well, I gotsa git back to the studio. I am workin' on my next hit album -- "Don't Be Hatin' and Don't Be Late: Condoleeza Rizzle for Prez in 0-8".

    Peace out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 PM, June 21, 2005  

  • Anonymous just said that? I thought it was snoop d? Anyhoo, your welcome dizzle manizzle anything to help a brutha out.

    ¢

    By Blogger Casey, at 4:30 PM, June 21, 2005  

  • Dear Casey: I came tonight to your church with my daughter Vanessa and I was so impress on how God confirm me that we needed to be there tonight. I talked to your wife a little bit and she gave me a great advise for my daughter, to get her involved in a radical group like you guys that have such high standards of what God wants for this generation. I am so excited that I am coming next week and I am planning on bringing a friend with me because even though I am in my 40's I was able to learn a lot on how to approach this matter for my kids. I never had this high sandards tought to me but now with the Lord I know that anything is possible and my daughter is a great example of that. All I can tell you is that tonight's message helped my daughter and myself incredible. Gabby Spinelli, thanks for praying with Vanessa and for being such a great friend and encourager to her. May God continue blessing you and your wife Paige and beautiful girl for the Glory and Honor of our precious King Jesus!!! I will like to have the tapes for this series if that is possible. Please contact me at 858-774-6015. thanks, Patty Young

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 PM, June 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home