GC Blog

Friday, June 02, 2006

Summer Sun

Ah! Summer. Well for some of us, summer has began. For the rest of you in a few short weeks you will be enjoying the slower paced days of the summer. The beach days, park days and so on and so forth. We get to enjoy the tans and burns and all that great stuff. But something has occurred to me the last couple of days. That no matter how much sun (burnt or otherwise) I get on my face, it seems that a zit will always be redder! (note: redder is a word that means more red) I had a "blemish" on my face recently, so I decided to use the power of the suns rays for good (and not evil) to vanquish said "blemish" off my face. Sadly, no matter how much sun I got the "blemish" kept increasing in it's shade of red!

You may or may not have noticed it, the fact of the matter is that no matter what great lengths we go to hide our blemishes, in truth God sees all. So rather than try and hide, just confess your sins, get right with God and have a great summer!

There's lots to do this summer, check back often. Bring a friend to GC, don't let "homework" be an excuse for why someone can't come.

ยข

2 Comments:

  • Pimples?? We should play connect the dots on your face...jk...pop the zits and don't turn away from the power of foundation!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM, June 09, 2006  

  • I'm impressed that you can get revelation from your zits ... incredible!!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 1:26 PM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home